Simply Me

Sunday, July 5, 2009

...And then there were three...

So Pri, Versa and I took Sup out for her kelwan yesterday... She is getting married next week.

In college, it was the six of us here in Pune... now there are four... Sujata's married and in Mumbai... We haven't met her since she got married... Anagha's in the US, almost done with her MS; though I'm not sure when or whether she plans on coming back... Now Supriya will go to Bangalore...

I do sometimes feel lost... I miss my friends and I miss talking to them and playing dumb charades... I do miss that life...

While I do understand, that life goes on, we make new friends, I feel sometimes if I am not losing old ones...

Labels: ,

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 8:26 PM

2 Comments:

yeah it is sad when friends move on to new place, but as you said its life and has to move on......

July 5, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

well... not wanting to be philosophical, I very much agree with you. even if married friends are in Pune itself, the whole equation changes! Sadly!

July 6, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home