Simply Me

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Filmy tag

OK... So this is the first time I'm making up a tag... So making it a filmy tag... or with songs for answers... I tag my posts with songs... So I make a tag with films or songs in it... Please give just the most appropriate answer (I mean I normally give multiple choice answers myself when asked to fill a tag, hope you don't) and explain why that is your answer...

1- Which was the movie that you had waited for with anticipation and turned out to be an utter dud?

2- Which was the one most ridiculously stupid movie you watched in a theatre and then thought that you might as well have thrown that money in a well for all it was worth?

3- If you had to be in a movie or a scene that you would want really really to be something that happened in real life, which would that movie or scene be and which character would you be?

4- Write three songs that would tell me what you lovvvvvvvvvve to do in your spare time...

5- Name a movie you actually thought was better than the book or atleast did justice to the book...

6- You are on a desert island... you found the island genie who granted you on wish that he would bring one person to join you on your exile... You have told the genie who you want that to be... apparently the genie isn't all that magical... he went to get that person and you are waiting for the procrastinating genie to get back with that person... What song do you sing while you wait?

7- One song on your IPOD/mobile that was a huge hit a few months/years ago and the radio stations used to play every hour and seem to have forgotten all about now that you tend to listen to often enough

8- One song that reminds you of somebody or a group of people... Do inform why it causes you to reminisce...

9- The one movie you saw most recently and which lived upto all your expectations if not more...

10- The one song you have heard atleast twice today... either on the radio or the cell or on TV...

Bonus Question: In view of today being Valentine's day... Well it was when I started thinking of this tag, type down song which is meant to be romantic, but the lyrics make you think otherwise (There are a lot of Govinda songs I know, but try to think of a song not many people would know or think of)

...And now for this tag, I tag Purnima, Rachana and Anup... Hope you have fun...

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 12:11 AM

3 Comments:

1. The movie is Villu....its a Tamil movie starring Vijay and it came out to be a remake of the movie Soilder.

2. I watch only handpicked movies, and the most bakwas one was Trimurti, which released in my school days.

3. I would have wanted myself in the shoes of Sarkar, with so much of power I would have smoething good.

4. Really difficult, cant think of three songs, coz currently 3 things I do is Cook, read/watch movie/write, and just think of anything else.

5. I believe it has to be The Kite Runner.

6. It will be a Mallu song 'Kadhayille Rajakumaran' movie 'Kalyanaraman'

7. 'Tera Mera Rishta Porana' movie Awarapan.

8. Its the famous song 'Sutta' coz we (entire class) sung that song during our farewell with some guys playing guitar.

9. 'Slumdog Millionare' it really did touched to some extent.

10. I may be another mallu song 'Aayiram Kannumayi'.

Yaar I cant think of any (as its 5:30 in the morning) for the bonus answer, but will definately pen it down if I think of any.

February 15, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

answers main gaane likhne hai?? ya i can answer them as i like??

February 15, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

@Anup: Thanks for filling this out... But u need to fill this on ur blog in a Q and A format and tell me once done... And tag someone else to fill the tag... So you know how they answer

@Purnima: Songs where songs... films where films... scenes/characters where that...

February 15, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home