Simply Me

Friday, February 6, 2009

At the movies...

There are two different types of people I have seen at movies... There are thosewho love to comment on movies and there are those who watch the movie so quietly and with such concentration, you'd think they're gonna enter the screen...

When we went to watch KANK, it was Varsha, Supriya, Supriya's li'l sis Malvika and I. Before the interval Varsha and I were sitting next to each other chattering away to glory... MAlvika beside me and Supriya next to her. For those who have already seen the movie, this is one of those disasters that you shouldn'tget your impressionable younger sisters to. On top of that if that sister is more quiet than you, you being the quietest in the group, watching the movie is totally painful. End of interval, supriyacomes to sit beside me, Malvika relegated to the corner. The movie is too ridiculous not to comment on she says... I am missing your commentary Tejaswini...

On the other hand, Shraddha watches the movie with a concentration one would reserve for their board exam studies. To know what I mean, read the Ghajini review.

Purnima on the other hand can manage in both types of company.When we went to watch Slumdog Millionaire, Purnima agreed to sit between Shraddha and Pallavi. Pallavi and I were commenting quite a bit while Purnima sat quietly next to Shraddha. When we had gone to watch Guru, Munnabhai.., Jab We Met and most importantly Namaste London, we enjoyed the movie all the more because of the commenting nonstop. How the same girl could watch a movie in almost silence (well Pallavi was commenting to both of us...) is beyond my understanding...

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 12:53 AM

2 Comments:

Some people just have everything in them... even they can't help it themselves!! :P hehehe... I adjust re.. np problemo!

February 6, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I envy you babe... nah.. not really ;) I enjoy commenting... Commenting ha majha janmasiddha adhikar aahe ani to mi milavnarach...

February 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home