Simply Me

Monday, December 29, 2008

Magically tagged...

Tagged by Purnima.. So here we go...

1. The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?

A. I don't quite understand why I need to drink the love potion... If I made it for someone I'm already in love, right? I'll sneak it into the guy's food or drink or something... but not before I add some rose essence to make it smell better (ewww... hopefully no one tries this on me... )

2. You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
A. Wow!!! Steel straws have been invented, have they? Don't worry I'm not gonna add the horrid love potion to this milkshake...
...And the milkshake says... Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

3. You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?
A. I'm a bird... I'm a plane... I'm Supergirl? What? There are copyrights to that line? Hmmm... I could stand in front of the screen and pretend I am a shadow myself...

4. Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?
A. A nick here... a cut there... a touch here... a bang there... and voila... we have a fork... So sure... See I made one myself...

5. Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?
A. A statue made of diamond and gold... In honour of bringing world peace... I knew I should have tried for Miss India/Miss Universe... With that answer I'm sure to win

6. In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?
A. I can't swim :'( I might sink lower than a submarine...

7. The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:
A. There was a frog as bald as an egg... To cover it up he stole a wig from a peg...
To kiss him he asked, the princess he saw... I am a prince hehe haw haw...
She kissed him well and what happened you see... He turned into a prince... she turned into frogini :'(

8. You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
A. I'll make the guy whom I made the love potion for dig me a tunnel... Hey he's my slave now, isn't he? :P Put him to WORKKKKK :D

... And I tag no one...

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 11:14 AM

2 Comments:

I looooooooooooooooved the frog story...BUT frogini is my word.. i have thw whole and sole rights to it..pay up!! :D heheehehe but great tag, more like you speaking than me reading this tag... he he haw haw

December 29, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Sorry babezz.. Couldn't find a word that matched...

December 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home