Simply Me

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Travelogues Part x

Well this is called part x because I wrote part 1 after being in UK for a week and that was something I had written before I left India... and this I write as I am about to leave... My flight is at 9.20 p.m. so leave the house at around 5.30 p.m. Getting extremely bored and anxious about the trip ahead... So had to do something to relieve the stress... Finally someone else has come to stay at the house... He just got in and me leaving... So basically for most of 2 weeks I have been alone in this place... I'll def upload some pics when I get back to India... Unfortunately company policy says I can't connect a pen drive to this laptop... so if I had been intelligent enough tho get my cam USB connector, it would have made no difference whatsoever... So anyway, will end my short (thankfully short for people who actually read my blog) blog post... See you all soon...

Labels: ,

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 8:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home