Simply Me

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching up...

So whats been going on in the past month and a half since I last blogged... Well nothing special really... just routine life...

My birthday... infact lots of birthdays happened last month... my pacchi... my mayi... my cousin sis... her husband... my bappa... and three birthdays at office this month... not to mention our process at office turned three... unfortunately no parties for that this year...

Most importantly... last month was quarter end so verrrrrrrrrrrrrry busy...

What else... lots of my friends getting married... in fact as I just realised, in contrary to what I was discussing with Tina and later Nishanth, 2 of these are arranged marriages... one of my childhood friends, Shradha, got married on Saturday... another childhood friend is engaged to be married next month and two of my college friends are engaged...

Mukta and I finally joined dance class... Rumba and Salsa... Finished with rumba last week... salsa starts next week... Got to say, if the class is to be divided as experienced and brilliant, better than average, average and terrible... I come in the terrible group... I have two left feet when it comes to Latin dancing... was just starting to get the hang of it when rumba class ended... Well though, having fun anyway and as amma said, taking this up as a challenge... Gonna join samba and meringue class next...

Read lots of books... a crazy sambandha-less book from British Library... a couple of books by Mary Higgins Clark... watched loads of TV... Thought up lots of topics to put up posts on but got too exhausted after getting home and having dinner...

Lots of sari days at office... infact today was traditional day... but got too bored with saris (finally the day did arrive)... it was also bay decoration today... and this is encouragement week... lots of nice compliments from my colleagues... tomorrow is the judging...

My dear friend Purnima came back on the radar finally with her blog changing thrice... from crazy names like 'Chillies and chills' and 'Spluttered thoughts' finally settling down to something simple...

Well there's everything... in more than a nutshell... as I said... normal boring mundane life... Until next time... ciao.. .toodles... Good night

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 11:32 PM

2 Comments:

"Dear" in Italics supposed to mark what? I read sarcasm. :P

No posts lately from you girl. write something great. ;)

October 28, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

oh and BTW, before u directed the sarcasm in my way, you could have atleast got my ex-blog addresses correct?! They are ridiculously WRONG! :| :P

November 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home