Simply Me

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weightless Wonder

Now, I have been described as thin, slim and other similar adjectives... but honestly, until a few months ago, I would address myself as borderline anorexic (no I do not have any eating disorders... I just am grossly underweight) ... So whats changed now? Nothing much really... as per some of my friends and neighbours who see me after a while, claim I have put on a few milligrams atleast... whew... huge relief...

Anyway why this makes me post is, at office, though we have enough chairs, someone or the other keeps chair-napping... first thing when I get in is to find a chair, hopefully, lowered as low as possible, tuck my feet under me and have a seat... Then there are those days when this just won't work out... I probably am one of those people who can't abide with the chair raised too high... So here the work flow goes, find a chair, sit on it, try to lower it (which more often than not I can''t do), switch to a couple other chairs and repeat process... then call out to any of the guys who comes in early... Arun or Sujay and ask them to lower the chair for me... Sujay has tried many times to get me to sit in the chair and lower it... but to no avail... Its not like I can't get it done, I'm too weightless apparently for the chair to realise I am sitting on it...

Oh the woes of being underweight!!!!!

(P.S. Can't think of a single suitable song to add a tag here...)

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 11:17 AM

2 Comments:

Come and live at my place for a month... My mom will take care of your problem...!!

Trust me on this one!

March 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Got lots of invites from family, friends, neighbours all my life... doesn't really work...

March 11, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home