Simply Me

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm talkin' 'bout love....

I haven't quite been able to figure out this potent power the emotion LOVE has over people (though I think I have written my share of blog posts about this topic)... I have seen people reduced to a mass of depressed agony when the person they love does not work with them anymore or if they break up... People fighting, crying, accepting betrayal... and all in the name of love... Why is it?

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 2:26 PM

3 Comments:

thnk god, u'd told me abt this today while talkin...I'd have def wondered what you were talkin abt!!

May 23, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Thank God!!! Honey if it were abt me, I def would have solved the mystery, right? Unless you meant someone else... Did you NOT tell me about something? Or are you talking about some friend of ours???? Gotta tell me... Remind me to ask you tomorrow...

May 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Not for a moment I'd thought it was abt you... I'd have def known it before it was up on blog..aur woh bhi detail main.... but I'd have tried to create a link between something that u might have mentioned before... like rack my brain real hard to seek an answer abt whom u r talkin abt. heehehe

May 25, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home