Simply Me

Friday, March 20, 2009

Cool in Caprice...

I'm back... I'm back... I'm back... To my room... Honestly it looks simply great... Before we went for the painting, I would call this colour lavendar... Asian Paints calls this Caprice... So be it... It looks great and me is happppppppppy :)

The hard part would be in the days to come... Setting my Showcase with all my stuff toys and such in the weekend... And more importantly keeping the room non messy until all our friends have seen it... Seriously that is going to be a big task...

My bedsheet matches the walls... Next stop.. buy curtains to match the walls and bedsheet... aah a feeling of sheer satisfaction... I'm lovin' it...
posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 10:45 AM

3 Comments:

temme when ur whole house done...will come to like it. am dying to know what is caprice all about. Happy shopping for curtains et al. hope u have loads of fun!

March 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Can u show the snaps of the room here.

March 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Hi Mark... Thanks for visiting my blog... Anyway, had taken various pics including the actual process of painting and the mess.. unfortunately, never got around to uploading them... Anyway, its more than an year now... So doesn't make all that much sense anymore...

March 25, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home