Simply Me

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Whats love got to do with it?

On my way home, was just wondering... whats with people in love?

I have seen people talking for ages on the phone.. literally glued to it... why is it so? What do they talk about EACH AND EVERYDAY???

In fact I have heard people get all gooey on the phone while talking to someone and I have heard people reduced to tears asking 'Why can't you understand?'... 'Why do you do this?'

Whats with love?

What is it that turns love in a need to posess people to own them? Why do some people feel the need to make the people they 'love' break relations with their friends and family? What is love if you can't give them space... if you can't trust them? Do they think the bond of love can't survive the person's relations with others?

Whats with love?

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 1:23 AM

8 Comments:

for that, dear, i guess, u hafta fall in love to know how it works?? !!

October 2, 2007 at 12:55 PM  

Why can't you understand?'... 'Why do you do this?'

man..now thats pathetic...can't they find another gal/guy??? there are over more than a million singles in this country...

Freedom is the main thing if you love.. If she/he can't get enough liberty.. then back to Soul Hunting..

October 2, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

THANK GOD!!! And HALLELUJAH!!! Me thot there was something wrong with me for feeling this way. I seriously cannot understand how people can still stick to such a relationship.

October 2, 2007 at 7:32 PM  

good observation.... hmmmm... lot many questions u have put....

Now I hope U will answer those as well some day, as anuther BLOG.. u know what I mean ;-P

-AJ

October 2, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Dream on anna... I really couldn't tie myself to someone so insensitive.. but you are a guy. So tell me are all guys lie this? If THAT is the case, sure I'll resign to the sad fact and lower my expectations... even further maybe 'coz all this that I have seen, I have a real bad feeling about love

October 2, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

well, Tejaswini...... u were spt on wid this post!

makes complete sense to me........ ur qns that is.... the fact that im as clueless as u about the answers is anuther thing [hee hee hee]

neways... hope dearest nd intelligent "anna" **ROFL** enlightens us with the answers ;)

October 3, 2007 at 12:54 PM  

hmm...i used to wonder at this too..seen quite a few examples in my time...me being a person who cannot carry a conversation farther than 5 minutes, it really amuses me that how they can talk for 3-4 hours at a stretch(I swear that I've witnessed this!), leave alone what they talk about...the question, however, can only be answered by people who have fallen in "love". btw, nice blog...

October 13, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

*watches quietly from the sidelines and chuckles....*


heheheheh.....

October 18, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home