Simply Me

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My pet hate...

Poonam, my colleague, had forwarded this mail once. What scares software engineers... Is it ghosts? Heck No... Devils.. Something scarier than that for sure... MONDAYS!!! Thats what freaks out Software engineers... After the two day weekend, mondays spell the impending grueling week ahead...

Now I have been in KPIT since may... and excluding the training period, lets say 4 months... And in all of this time I never have been afraid of mondays. I get slightly bored when mondays creeps in. But by the time I reach office, I am happy to face a new week... Tuesdays.. there's still that hangover from the weekend that takes me through the day... Fridays of course end of the week... Thursdays just one day left for the weekend... And that ofcourse leaves WEDNESDAYSSSSSSS!!!!

Now to put it plainly... I hate wednesdays... two days since the weekend... two days for the weekend... Wednesdays are a complete drag... I keep glancing at the watch from about half the day and keep glancing at it wishing it would be great if I could move the hands of time and I could be back on my way home...

Today was another such wednesday... Sheeba, wanna take a break? 'Sure,' she said and off we went to the cafeteria... Still at the end of it was waiting for the day to get over....

And well now its almost over... Here I am at home, blogging, chatting with Nishanth, eating a pear... listening to Dil mein Baji Guitar and thinking.... HEYYYY... Its almost 1 a.m. ITS THURSDAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 12:25 AM

2 Comments:

hey...here at college, MONDAY is the ONLY day we get off...
So unlike when I was working, its the best day of the week!
Fridays SUCK.... we need to sit in class from 9 to figging 6 in the evening!!

October 18, 2007 at 2:44 AM  

Huh.... Im gonna commit arson if I walk into TGIF....

October 18, 2007 at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home