Simply Me

Friday, March 7, 2008

Taggeddddddd

So Rachana has tagged me... Things very few people know about me huh? Well few people know about these things...

1- I love to dance when no ones watching that is alone in my room after everyone has slept.
2- I am normally physically present mentally absent when with most people
3- I am terribly unsecure about my abilities
4- I don't believe people when they praise some quality about me
5- I am not as emotionally strong as most people who know me think
6- I am philophobic
7- Whenever I read I imagine most things in my head so take ages to read books
8- I have 4 barbies... 1 Ken doll and 1 Nikita doll which I still can't imagine parting with

Hope you did not enjoy reading any of these.. Hope I sound terribly boring :P

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 12:19 AM

2 Comments:

hehehe!!

well, i truly can relate quite a lot to you!

you say ur insecure, yet you do something only truly secure ppl can do... be true about themselves and their fears!!

time to re-look at your perceptions dear, you have a lot going for you!! :)

p.s: how did u manage to preserve ur Barbies? :O :O ....lol

March 7, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

That was nice. My blog too updated on the same. :)

Purni

March 7, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home