Simply Me

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally... Whew :)

It has been more than an year since Siddhi and I had been planning to go to Durga coffee house. And since then Siddhi has shifted to Sinhgad road and now Paud Road and we finally had a chance to go to Durga Coffee House.

So 6:30 saw Nirjhari, Siddhi and me at Durga. As I stood outside, I started wondering...

1- After all that I had extolled the place, would the coffee live up to Siddhi's expectation?
2- Having been there only once before in my entire life, was the coffee really that good?

My questions were indeed answered as I took the first sip. The cold coffee is still the most amazing cold coffee I have ever had. It is frothy and yummy and so brilliant, I wonder when I'll go again.

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 7:50 PM

2 Comments:

Maine ab tak Kothrud nahi dekha!!!! :'(

January 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Well sweety aa ja na... Hamesha apna decide hi hota rehta hai:(

Aa ab ek baar... main tujhe CP kothrud, durga coffee house, Big Bazaar, Kothrud sights and sounds dikhati :)

January 20, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home