Simply Me

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friends

I have always found it rather difficult to make friends. I am quite an introvert until I am well acquainted with someone... but once I DO get to know a person, well I am a huge chatterbox. Sometimes it takes a long time to get to know someone while some people are chatty and easy to make friends with. Along the course of life I have made many friends, some closer to my heart than others.. maybe in a shorter span of time. Along the way as I have made friends, I have also lost some. Maybe I went wrong somewhere.. didn't stay in touch... School friends.. college friends.. be it junior college or engineering.. chat friends.. friends I have known all my life.. some of these I still am in touch with, while with some I have totally lost contact. Its difficult to judge why some have become such an important part of my life.

Whatever the category of friends though, it is just too painful to lose them. Some of my school friends, when I see them on orkut, I wonder what went wrong.. Why when we were together and so close in school lost touch later.. Did we just grow apart? Is this the future of my friendship with some of my friends now?
posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home