Simply Me

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ready, Set, Go...

As the link says, my imagination is seriously retarded when it comes to writing, but well my retarded/ retired imagination decided to put up an appearance. Lets just say it got inspired when some of my close friends started to Unleash their Expressions and to gAJe at Stars.
So maybe lets start with what this blog will contain... well I haven't the slightest clue as yet. But maybe a few poems and maybe my thoughts.
I write when I feel like doing so. So won't be posting regularly thats for sure.. So now that I have actually started on the blog, lets see whether I ever update... Wish me luck

Labels:

posted by Tejaswini Shenoy at 3:07 PM

4 Comments:

Yippppppppppeeee... Tj started a blog. Thats sersly nayce ga...

You needn't be a writer to write a blog..it simply reflects your mind, your feelings and your way of living... keep writing as long as u wish to do it.. if ppl don't like it... well its their problem, u needn't keep the audience in mind.

yeah but do keep posting something or the other (i don't mean nonsense)..don't let it be a dead blog.

you've got more writing talent than me..

keep blogging!

Lhauu,
Purni

July 8, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Hey Tejaswini...

nice to see dis space..!! well, to be honest wid ya, I thought u will be the first to do this act of BLOGGING among all of us.. i infact did suggest about this to you once if i remeber.. waiting for dose Poems of urs..

hmm, good start..!! since u have hinted about ur INSPIRASONS..B-) for this... Ab kuch g"AJ"ab ka likh ke la"AJ" bachao..meri aur POoo ki... warna public apna blog padna bhi bund karenge... :PP


N also POOO.... will u please go back n concentrate on your blog x-(... har jageh pe jaake kya Fundae jhaadti hai?:O

hey Tj, tu iska sun mat... U KONDINUE Babes...8)

cheerz
-AJ

July 9, 2007 at 12:38 AM  

N one more thing...

Interests ..read/sing understood.....dance n TALKKKK:OO.... h"AJ'am nahi huva...:P


hey Poo... We actually have written more than what she has written re...public maarenge..Bhaag jaldi ..:P

July 9, 2007 at 12:41 AM  

Hehe anna.. Arre start to karne de.. u know me rite.. e baar baat karna shuru to shuddup karana mushkil hai mujhe..

@Purni and Ananth anna,
Thanx for ur encouragement.. anyway here comes my poem in the next post..

July 9, 2007 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home